Android plugins can be written with Java or Kotlin.
To be able to write Android native plugins, you will need to make sure you are setting your Android environment to:
- Android Studio version 3 and above.
- Work with build tools version
- Set Android plugin for Gradle version to
- Set gradle version to
- Kotlin version should be
- Google play services should be
- minSdkVersion -
- compileSdkVersion =
Get access to Zapp Android frameworks
- Get access to the different Zapp Android libraries Maven repositories on Bintray (you should just send your Bintray user to your Solution-Engineer).